Financing your alcohol or drug detox treatment program shouldn’t be difficult.
Before you apply we highly recommend you speak with our admissions advisers who will be able to help you choose the best option.
Call Now to Speak to a Recovery Specialist(844) 584-5477
Health Financing Partners
In an effort to make care accessible to all of our patients regardless of their financial situation, we’ve partnered with premiere Health financing partners to find patient‐friendly payment plans that fit your needs. Our lenders are unique in the field of medical loans. Unlike credits cards, they have fixed interest rate loans based on your financial information, no fees and affordable payments that can be spread out monthly to fit your budget to ensure that you get the care that you need.
With a single application, we will search loan offers from all of the top online lenders without effecting your credit score – and you can select the right fixed-term loan option for you.
What Our Lenders Provide:
- Applying does not affect your credit score
- Quickly searches multiple lending offers for you
- Fixed interest rate loans to cover the cost of your detox
- Easy and fast online application
Finishing Your Loan Process
Your lender requires specific documentation to finish up the lending process after pre-approval and fund the loan. The lender you choose will let you know exactly what you need to send in to complete the loan application for funding. but some of the documents that are typically required are:
- Copy of Photo Identification– can be a Driver’s License or Passport
- Copy of your most recent paystub to verify income-may substitute current year’s W2 or tax return
- Copy of current utility bills with address matching that listed as your home address on your application