Personalized Medical Detox Services
Customized medical detox programs based on your Bio-Genetic metabolic profile.
The average length of stay could vary from three to ten days.
We provide customized care tailored to your unique constitution which assists us in determining if you are a rapid, normal or poor metabolizer based on your genetically inherited and acquired variations. This is crucial in knowing which medications are most effective for you, not only through detox treatment, but for the rest of your life.
- Programs are designed to safely remove the accumulated toxic substances from your body while simultaneously increasing your response to treatment and decreasing any side effects, toxic level of medications or lack of efficacy.
- Your length of stay will depend solely on your medical, mental, physical and emotional needs.
24/7 Safety and Comfort
Upon admissions a thorough bio-psychsocial assessment, lab work, history and physical will be given by our attending physician and nurse.
Enjoy organic, healthy and nutritional meals with individual nutritional counseling.
We assist you in learning natural, daily coping techniques.
- Vegetable & fruit juices, healthy smoothies.
- We provide holistic therapies such as acupuncture, herbology counseling, reflexology, detox massages, QiGong, Tai Chi, Yoga, stretching and meditation.
We provide discharge planning to assist you in your post-treatment recovery, which is determined by assessing both your personal and financial needs.
Long term recovery can include the following options: Sober Living, Professional Treatment Program (PTP), Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (IOP) and or residing with a sober companion.
NOVO will coordinate additional medical or psychological Concierge services which may include therapy provided by a MFT, Addiction Psychologist, Addiction Psychiatrist, Cognitive Behavioral Therapists, Naltrexone or Suboxone implant surgeons, Vivitrol injections, Pain Management Specialists, Chiropractor Specialists, Physical Therapy and or Ortho Healing.
- Your long-term success is our primary concern.
- Our specialists will work with you to determine the optimal on-going recovery plan.